Nvidia Card user Eduardo reports galaxies are missing from SN7 (see image below):
Eduardo reports solution as follows:
I fixed the problem on the 3D galaxies. It was an issue with the NVIDIA
settings. One has to do this:
- Open the NVIDIA control panel
- In the task list select 3D Settings --> Manage 3D settings.
- In the tab Program Settings, add the SN7 program.
- In the "preferred graphics processor for this program", change the default ("use global settings") to "High performance NVIDIA processor".
- Then push the apply button.
- Restart SN7 and the galaxies are now visible!
Thank you soooo much, Eduardo!