StarSense Explorer functionality is now available for users of the Celestron StarSense Explorer telescope series.
The latest update takes the functionality previously only available via the Celestron StarSense Explorer app and integrates it into SkySafari 7 Pro.
A code is required to unlock this functionality. The code was delivered on a card inside the StarSense Explorer telescope box.
Lost StarSense Explorer unlock codes can be retrieved here: https://www.skysafariastronomy.com/retrieve/
To unlock this functionality on SkySafari 7 Pro do the following:
1. Menu > Settings.
2. Telescope Settings > Presets.
3. Add Preset.
4. Celestron Celestron SSE.
5. Enter your unlock code and email address.
6. CLOSE THE KEYBOARD and choose UNLOCK.
7. SUCCESS! Now tap OK. Then tap the BACK ARROW KEY at the top left.
8. Your SSE preset is available for selection. Make sure you have a checkmark next to the preset! Now tap the "X" in the top right to exit out.
9. Choose SCOPE from the main menu bar then choose CONNECT.
10. Start with NEEDS ALIGNMENT.