7.3.1 Release Notes:
- 4 Size Preferences for 3D Galaxies. Prefs > Startup...
- Search allows a textual type filter (e.g. "Eur Moon" now finds moons with "Eur" in their name)
- Some application features are now returned as search results (e.g. "Telescope Control")
- Tooltips are back.
- Add Filters to Log entries.
Fixed Bugs / Improvements:
- Updated Pluto/Charon maps.
- Improved performance while drawing 3D galaxies.
- Improved find results "aliases". e.g. "Halley's Comet".
- References to log entries fixed in product manual.
- Simulated "Landing" on stars respects daylight setting.
- Exostars no use correct horizon pano based on class.
- Eclipses render properly with shaders off.
- Windows: Removed Flicker in Find results drawing.
- Windows: Fixed crash on Quit preventing Registration and Home Location saving.
- Windows: Fixed issue with automatic timezones.
- Windows: Fixed issue with repeated resizing window causing graphic anomalies.
- Windows: Scroll bars automatically hide if not needed.
- OSX: Fixed crash on startup on OSX 10.11 and/or some OSX systems with NVidia video cards.
- Many more crashes and fixes.