Browsers supported by Simulation Curriculum Community Forums.
The Simulation Curriculum Community Forums are tested with the browsers listed below. Older browsers can still be used, but newer features may not look or work as intended. We recommend that you always use the current version of a browser. Most browsers provide an option for automatic updates.
The following browsers are supported on desktop:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions (see discussion below)
- Apple Safari: latest two versions (see discussion below)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
Note: Microsoft Edge browser works in testing. If anyone encounters difficulty with this Edge browser please comment below.
The following browsers are supported on mobile:
- iOS 9
- Chrome Mobile for Android: latest version
- Cookies must be enabled