I have 2 scopes , Meade ETX 90 and LX200 GPS, both scopes will not connect to skyfi using sky safari pro7. Error reported as app connects to Skyfi but cannot connect to scopes on iPhone
So far I have checked the following and now at a loss what else to check - any help appreciated.
- iPhone connected to Skyfi signal
- Scopes have been correctly set up and aligned
- App has ETX 60-125, and LX 200 GPS profiled and appropriate one selected when trying to connect
-Serial port connected through my cable - this cable can connect to same RS232 ports when using Meade autostar suite and connects fine.
- Error log shows initiation of contact by Skyfi with 0 errors and a response of -13 on each message, this happens 3 x with about 2 secs in-between then reports failure to connect.
- Green led blinks once approx every 2 secs then error reported.
- The same problem occurs with iPad