I received an new SkyFi 3 that I ordered directly from you. I'm having difficulty getting it to talk to my 20" dobsonian via an Orion Sky Wizard 3. Here are the steps that I'm following on my Galaxy S8+ with SkySafari Pro, ver 18.104.22.168 installed:
1) Go to Settings, Telescope\Setup
2) In Scope Type -- selected Orion Sky Wizard
3) In Mount Type -- selected Alt-Az. Push-To
4) Selected "Connected via WiFi
a) Enabled "Auto-detect SkyFi" -- App acknowledges by showing "(Detected at: 10.0.0.1)"
b) SkyFi Name = "SkyFi"
c) Port Number = "4030"
5) SkyFi Web Page shows all default values, I am running Firmware Version 1.3.3
a) Wireless Mode is set to "Access Point" with Device Name set to "SkyFi", I don't have a password, DHCP is enabled and the Channel is set to "Auto"
When I click on "Connect" from the main SkySafari page it attempts connectivity then throws the following error:
I've verified via oscilloscope that communication from my Sky Wizard 3 --> SkyFi is occurring and it's wired correctly for the Transmit, Receive and Ground.
Please let me know asap if you have any ideas.