We’ve just deployed the latest and greatest to www.livesky.com.
Several new features include:
- Create/Edit Settings File directly in LiveSky. (previously you could only create on iOS, and view on livesky.)
- Observation view includes a (read-only) SkySafari Web view, even for non-premium customers.
- Observation share view includes a (read-only) SkySafari Web view, even for non-premium customers.
- Can now export logs (CSV or OAL) from a single Session or List (previously could only export all at once.)
- Updated all default “Share” images to be nicer.
- Sharing a Settings File now creates and include a screenshot of the actual file.
The overall look of the site has been improved as well.