im not sure what is going wrong. Maybe something happened with latest iOS update.
i have been trying to get control of my cgx -starsense system for a couple hours this evening, with very little success.
i am using the Celestron WiFi module with my cgx and starsense.
This setup has been working ok for months. I was just using it ok just 2weeks ago.
the few times when I have been able to get skysafari 6 pro to connect, I only get through 1 or 2 manual alignment points befor skysafari locks up, and stops responding.
A few times it has locked up while slewing to a location and would not stop until I pressed a direction key on the hand control.
i have restarted the scope, the iPad numerous times to try to get control with no luck.
i have also tried using skyportal, but have not been able to get a connection to the scope.
i have tried using my iPad Air 2 and my iPad Pro with both skysafari and skyportal.