188.8.131.52 of SkySafari Plus is available via iOS TestFlight beta testing app.
This version offers "SkyWatcher SynScanLink" as one of the mount options. If you choose this option, you can control their SkyWatcher (or compatible mount) through their SynScanLink wifi module.
1. In iOS (iPhone/iPad) Settings > Wi-Fi > connect to the SynScan WiFi network by selecting the module name which is usually something like:
2. In SkySafari 6 Plus > Settings > Telescope > Setup > ScopeType > select:
3. In SkySafari 6 Plus > Settings > Telescope > Setup > Communication Settings > IP address & Port number
4. To get your IP Address:
In iOS (iPhone/iPad) Settings > Wi-Fi > choose the Info Button on the right side of the SynScan_Link wifi network, like this:
Get you IP Address from here:
5. Enter your IP Address like this:
6. Use Port Number: 11882
7. Then SkySafari > Main Menu > Scope > Connect