Sky Safari 6 Plus for Android is crashing very often when connected to my scope. It crashes few times during each observation session.
I use bluetooth connection to Sky-Watcher 250P Dobson.
If you want, I can help with diagnostics somehow.
- App and version number: SkySafari 6 Plus, 188.8.131.52
- OS version number: Android 10
- Scope make and model: Sky-Watcher 250P FlexTube Dobson
- Hand controller firmware version number: 4.39.04
- WiFi hardware (i.e. SkyFi 3, SkyBT): Bluetooth module
- Confirm WiFi/Bluetooth network connection via mobile device: BT connection working ok
- Serial cables: none
- SkySafari Scope Type setting: SkyWatcher SynScan via BT, AltAz Goto mount
- Alignment type process via hand controller: Brightest star + 2nd star
- Screenshots of error messages: none, app just crashes and disappears