Hi all, hope I’ve got the right forum. As per request.
- App and version number - SkySafari 6
- OS version number - iPad Pro 11”, 14.6
- Scope make and model - ioptron 8200, smartstar cubepro
- Hand controller firmware version number - 8408, HE 170518, RA 150610, DEC 150610
- WiFi hardware (i.e. SkyFi 3) - SkyFi 3
- Confirm WiFi network connection via mobile device - I can confirm and it is much more stable if I disable DHCP. I often was getting the below with auto.
- Serial cables - not 100% sure it’s from ioptron but pretty sure. In any event it works to control my mount with my laptop and is also fine for firmware updates.
- SkySafari Scope Type setting - Alt/Az
- Alignment type process via hand controller - just a quick one star to get past it.
- Screenshot of error message -
Photos of hardware - photo just to show basics -
so I go thru the steps, get a Wi-Fi connection confirmed by going to the skyfi webpage from within skysafari. It won’t connect to the scope tho to control it