I thought I had the layout figured out.
Question: Is this layout correct?
- SkyFi III with the serial cable from Simulation Curriculum for the AVX
- Celestron AVX w/Hand Controller
1. The Celestron Hand Controller goes into the mount's HC port (that's pretty easy)
2. The DB-9 connector end of the serial cable goes into the corresponding port on the SkyFi III
3. The other end of the serial cable goes into the Celestron Hand Controller
I'm not concerned with the power on or the aligning steps at the moment, just want to make sure this is the correct layout.
Thanks in advance.